Valentine’s Day Cookies Simple & Easy Chocolate Dipped Wafers
Valentine’s Day Cookies Simple & Easy Chocolate Dipped Wafers are the perfect sweet treat to share with that special someone in your life. Each year, I promise myself to create cute treats for the kids to take to school for their Valentine’s Day parties. Reality then sets in. As a moth with four kids, I usually wind up picking up a prepared tree from the local supermarket. Not this year though! I’m keeping my promise too myself and sharing with you this simple and easy recipe for Valentine’s Day cookies made with store bought wafers! Dip them to make a sweet treat your kids can feel good about sharing with their class. Make a few extra to take to work or drop off at a local nursing home to share the love on Valentine’s Day. You’re guaranteed to put a smile on the face of your loved ones!
Valentine’s Day Cookie Dipped Wafers Recipe
1 package Voortman Strawberry Wafers
12 ounces white chocolate almond bark
1. Place a non-stick mat or baking sheet lined with wax paper on your work surface.
2. In a narrow, tall, microwave safe glass, add the almond bark in chunks and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and repeat every 30 seconds until fully melted.
3. Dip a wafer halfway into the melted candy, scraping the excess off the bottom of the wafer on the edge of the glass.
4. Place the wafer on the non-stick mat or wax paper and sprinkle with edible decorations.
5. Repeat for the remaining wafers, decorating each one after you’ve dipped it.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Follow Just Marla on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for foodie finds, travel tips, and our family adventures. I would be glad to answer any questions! Feel free to comment below or message me.