Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando is celebrating The Festival of the Deadliest. On select nights Sept 15 – Nov 4, be prepared for the scare of a lifetime! Tour nine all-new haunted houses, five uniquely terrifying scare zones and two live shows at Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27!
Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 ~ 9 All- New Scary Haunted Houses Include:
1. The Shining – It’s time to enter Room 237 at the Overlook Hotel. This psychological thriller will have you questioning your every move. “Did I just see that?”
2. SAW: The Games of Jigsaw – After 8 long years, the jigsaw is back at HHN! As you meander through claustrophobic pathways, you will begin to wonder if you’re walking right into a trap.
3. AMERICAN HORROR STORY: VOLUME 2 – A combination of three of the most terrifying scenes from American Horror Story will have you desperate to escape alive without losing your soul.
4. HORRORS OF BLUMHOUSE – Find yourself in the middle of the elements of Insidious, Sinister, and The Purge. As you meet the newest villain of the Bughuul (Mr. Boogie) and the Red Faced Demon, the Horrors of Blumhouse will haunt you.
5. ASH VS. EVIL DEAD – Welcome to the loud, brash, and very bloody world of Ash. Whatever you do….Don’t touch the walls!
6. DEAD WATERS – Can you escape the swamp of the Voodoo Queen. As you encounter a half sunken riverboat and the skeletal remains of her victims, you begin to wonder if you will become a sacrifice as well.
7. THE FALLEN – In a classic battle between good and evil and light versus dark….no one will be saved.
8. SCARECROW: THE REAPING – In a long-abandoned Depression-era farmhouse in Nebraska, vengeance takes root, and the only harvest that will be reaped is you.
9. THE HIVE – Can you escape the blood thirsty vampires at 19 Hemingway Lane?
Trick ‘r Treat, Altars of Horror, Festival of The Deadliest, Invasion!, Roaming Hordes of scary clowns brandishing chainsaws, and my personal favorite – The Purge! No one is safe in the streets of New York. United we purge…. in a proud American tradition. Will you survive?
Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure 2017: The Farewell Tour!
Last but not least, don’t miss Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure 2017: The Farewell Tour! Bill and Ted are ready to rock on to future adventures. After 26 years Excellent years, it’s time to party on as the phone booth lands one last time at Universal Orlando. Come bid farewell to Bill S. Preston, Esquire and Ted “Theodore” Logan in their final Halloween excellent adventure!
Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 is full of scares, thrills, and terrifying moments that will keep you coming back for more. Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 is recommended for ages 13+! I couldn’t agree more after my 16 year old daughter was scared beyond belief going through a few of the haunted houses for the first time.
At Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights, there are frights around every corner. I highly recommend the Frequent Fear Pass. The Frequent Fear Pass offers the best value. Plus, you will have the ability to take your time going through each house and scare zone to be fully immersed in the horror. Universal Orlando has went above and beyond with the scare factor to deposit you fully by sight, sounds, and smell into some of the scariest films and shows during Halloween Horror Nights! I also recommend the Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass fully maximize your experience by cutting down line wait times. Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 is extremely popular with young and old so wait times for houses at times can be rather long. Skip to the front with your Express Pass!
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS™ FREQUENT FEAR PASS
For the ultimate horror fan, get up to 21 nights for less than the price of one!$102.99 per person, plus tax. (Restrictions apply)
Follow Just Marla on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for foodie finds, travel tips, and our family adventures. I would be glad to answer any questions! Feel free to comment below or message me.