Pacific Natural Foods has been offering an assortment of natural products made with simple ingredients for the past 25 years! Do you love tortilla soup? Pacific Natural Foods has developed soup starters to enable you to cook up delicious meals like Tortilla Soup, Pho Soup , and Tom Yum Soup for your family in just three simple steps!
Pacific Soup Starters are perfect to keep in your pantry! Need to get a tasty meal on the table in just minutes? Pacific Soup Starters go from the box to the bowl in just 3 easy steps!
One of my favorite meals is a savory tortilla soup on a brisk fall day. When I woke up to a steady drizzle of rain and cloudy skies I knew Pacific Soup Starters could help me make tortilla soup for a dinner that will warm my soul!
- 1 fully cooked chicken or store bought cooked rotisserie chicken
- Pacific Soup Starters Tortilla Soup Base - 2 32fl oz boxes
- Organic Fire Roasted red & yellow diced tomatoes 14.5oz
- Sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips for topping
- Place a whole chicken on low in crock pot for 7-8 hours or purchase a cooked rotisserie chicken
- Shredded the chicken and place in pan
- Add pacific Soup Starters and diced tomatoes
- Bring to a boil.
- Serve tortilla soup in bowl topped with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips
Now that I’ve shared my recipe, you can make your own recipe featuring Pacific Soup Starters! Submit your entry between October 7th and October 31st. Five favorite recipes will be selected on November 1st and posted on Pacific Natural Foods Facebook page for everyone to vote for their favorite. The recipe with the most votes wins and will be announced on November 12th. The winner will be featured on the Pacific Natural Foods website with their recipe highlighted on their blog. The winner will receive Pacific Natural Foods products and a grocery store gift card to throw a dinner party with friends.
How to Submit (one of the following):
1. Post a photo or video along with your recipe to our Facebook wall and tag it with #PacificSoupStarter OR
2. Tweet @PacificFoods with a link to your photos or videos, along with the recipe. (This could link to your personal blog or website.) Tag it with #PacificSoupStarter OR
3. Post a photo or video on Instagram showing your soup with the recipe written out in the description. Be sure to use the #PacificSoupStarter hashtag with your post.
Good Luck and let me know if you win!