Here’s how My Simple Nutrition works:
- Personalized. My SimpleNutrition works with your unique Club Card history to find better-for-you alternatives.
- Easy to use. Simply register online for free and click to find better-for-you substitutes.
- Helpful. My SimpleNutrition Simple Substitutes looks at your recent purchases and finds better-for-you alternatives that are available in the store you regularly shop. My SimpleNutrition Advanced Substitutes allows you to select specific nutrients you want in each food category you buy.
- Convenient. My SimpleNutrition not only helps you find products in each category available in the store you regularly shop, but you can email and print out shopping lists directly from the site. The shopping list helps you plan ahead so you can make healthier choices in the store and avoid impulse purchases.
One of my favorite parts of the program is the Simple Nutrition Shelf Tags. From a quick glance at the tag you will be able to decipher if the product is organic, natural, gluten-free, and calorie smart. There is some much information to digest at the grocery store. These shelf tags will give you an immediate answer to the type of product your looking for weather it be organic or gluten-free, etc…
My Simple Nutrition offers tasty nutritious recipes with specific direction on how to prepare a great meal! Visit the recipe section, print off a recipe card to take with you to the store to find all of the healthy ingredients needed. This is one of my favorites from Randalls.com:
- 2 tablespoons O Organics(TM) Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon O Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon O Organics Black Pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package O Organics Fresh Herb Salad Mix
- 1 O Organics Granny Smith Apple, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/2 cup O Organics Walnut Pieces and Halves, chopped
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add salad mix, apple, and walnuts; toss well.