My kids are in full on summer break mode and I’m struggling to get caught up after attending BlogHer food this past weekend! I would prefer to sit in the air conditioning and work on building content on my website! The kids have a different plan. They are ready to go swimming at the beach and start this summer off with a bang!
At the beginning of the summer, I stock my beach bag so I can throw in a couple of towels and be out the door quickly! I usually take the kids swimming at least two days per week after working out at the gym. Having my beach bag stocked and ready saves me time, and also ensures I don’t forget anything in my mad dash out the door to make it to my exercise class in time. When I’m in a rush… it never turns out good! Last time, I accidentally dropped my breakfast in the front yard. I’m positive the fire ants thought my peanut butter toast was mighty tasty!
5 Essential Items In My Beach Bag Include:
- Sunscreen – I prefer Badger’s Organic & California Baby Sunscreen
- Lip Balm – I prefer Burt’s Bees Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
- Sunglasses – My eyes are really sensitive. I’m not brand specific and usually just buy a cheap pair, because I constantly break them!
- CleanWell Anti-bacterial Wipes – These wipes have saved me in a pinch and can be used for a variety of reasons from disinfecting dirty hands to wiping sand off feet before getting in the car.
- Snacks – My kids are always hungry after swimming. I keep Annie’s Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies in the bag for a small snack for them to munch on during the drive home!
What are the essentials you keep in your beach bag? Do you prefer swimming in a pool or at the beach?
Post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are purely my own. Please help Saving U Green continue to grow by becoming a fan on Facebook, becoming a Twitter follower and sharing with your friends. Thank you so much for all your support!