FULL DISCLOSURE: THIS IS A SPONSORED CONVERSATION WRITTEN BY ME ON BEHALF OF TOPCASHBACK. . THE OPINIONS AND TEXT ARE ALL MINE.
5 Things You Need To Buy BEFORE Your Trip To Disney To Save Big!
Planning a trip for our family to Disney has been a goal of mine before our kids were even born. A trip to Disney is an American tradition, a rite of passage, and a chance to make memories to last a lifetime. It’s no magic secret…A Disney vacation often comes with a hefty price tag. Especially if you have a large family like mine. To help ease the financial hit of this family vacation, I highly suggest these 5 things you need to buy BEFORE your trip to Disney to save big!
1. Autograph Book – Official Walt Disney World Resort Autograph Book $7.95
Requesting autographs from Disney characters during an encounter is a wonderful way to commemorate the occasion. This free souvenir is magical when you collect autographs in the Official Walt Disney World Resort Autograph Book! For less than $8 you have a fun and magical way celebrate your vacation.
2. Backpack – Disney is one of only a few theme parks nationwide who allow backpacks in the park and on most rides. My favorite is this Stormtrooper Backpack by Loungefly – Star Wars for $44.95. Pack a few snacks and bottles of water in your backpack to save on the cost of food throughout the day. The savings will easily cover the cost of the backpack.
3. Pins – Trading pins with cast members and visitors is a fun perk of visiting Disney. You will be amazed at some of the amazing pins you will discover. Trade wisely, and only take the pins to Disney that you are ok trading with. Before you go purchase a Disney Princess Pin Trading Starter Set $27.95 Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Set includes four Disney Pins; Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and Rapunzel
- Enameled cloisonne
- Golden finish
- Glitter accents
- Adjustable lanyard with Princess icon graphics
- Metal clip for cards and pouches (not included)
4. Disney Tshirts, Tanks, & Dresses – Visiting Disney is the perfect time to cosplay and wear all your favorite disney attire. My favorite is this gorgeous red Minnie Mouse Sweetheart Dress for Women $98.00. Purchase all your Disney clothing BEFORE you go on ShopDisney.com to get the best savings. Most clothing items will be full price with no discounts at Disney.
5. Souvenirs – Did you know you can order Disney Parks merchandise online through DisneyStore.com? My Disney wish list is a mile long. I preplan birthday gifts, souvenirs, and Disney splurges months in advance. I’ve discovered you can save BIG when you order online versus in the parks. I’ve had my eye on this Minnie Mouse Bow Zip Satchel by Dooney & Bourke. Regular price is $248. Ordering online at ShopDisney.com, I discovered an offer to save an Extra 25% off & Free shipping! New price is $198.40 = A Savings of $49.60
Now that I’ve shared the 5 things you need to buy BEFORE your trip to Disney to save big. I want to explain in detail how you can maximize your savings even more. Every penny helps when you’re planning a family vacation. Before you order anything, sign up for an account with TopCashBack.com.
TopCashback is a way to save money when you shop online. A percentage of each purchase is returned to you as a cash back rebate. Just complete your purchase with a preferred TopCashback merchant to save. Membership is Free. It’s similar to a coupon, except all money is earned after the purchase has been successfully tracked. After you’ve signed up, search for Disney Store to get 5% cash back on every purchase made.
Discover even more savings with Disney Store coupons offered. These coupons can be combined with your cashback offer through TopCashback. Double the savings = more cashback in your wallet to spend on your vacation to Disney!
Making a purchase is easy. Simply click the large red button to get Cashback. Within seconds you will be automatically directed to DisneyStore.com. Complete your purchase as you normally would. All cashback is automatically calculated and deposited in your TopCashback account.
Shop at Disney, along with 4000+ additional retailers provides an opportunity to save BIG on all your purchases. TopCashback offers 100% commission back. So, the savings is all yours. Cash out your earnings at anytime, with no minimum threshold. Savings made easy on purchases you already plan to make for your trip to Disney.
I hope you take advantage of this opportunity to save with TopCashback. Leave me a comment below if you feel any additional items should be added to the list of things you need to buy BEFORE your trip to Disney.